Dirt Track (also known as Flat Track) is an affordable form of motorcycle racing – combining the thrill of speed and technical ability.
Importantly, Dirt Track is a sport the whole family can participate in – from four-year-olds in the Nippers class to mums, dads and grandparents taking to the track on modern and vintage motorcycles – there’s a competitive category for everyone.
It also doesn’t matter what area of dirt track you’re interested in because the City of Penrith Motor Cycle Club has someone that can help you get into the sport, improve your skills, or help you to simply find out more about the discipline.
Our Development Officers focus on encouraging participation in their particular areas of interest through come and try days, coaching clinics, support and development of members attending State and National meetings, active participation in CPMCC and other Clubs’ meetings, and fostering relationships and contacts across the sport.
To join the CPMCC and be involved in our events, visit the membership section on our website.
We cater for:
- Juniors – Nippers to 16 years old
- Seniors – MX bikes – all capacities
- Ladies – Your own class, but if you want to mix it with the boys, you can do that as well!
- Classics – All capacities to 1995 models
- Sliders – Long and short track – senior and junior
- Sidecars – All capacities – both riders and swingers
- Senior Non Competitive – Ideal for first timers and novices. Lap at your own pace with no pressure. Enter a competitive class when you’re ready.
Juniors must complete a mandatory five-hour Kick Start coaching course before beginning to compete. The CPMCC has accredited coaches to assist juniors in gaining their license accreditation. See the Kick Start page for more information.
Further information from Motorcycling Australia website or contact the City of Penrith Motor Cycle Club.